Boron (B) as sodium borate 70g/kg (7% w/w)
Glaze Boron is a fertiliser coating designed to directly coat boron onto fertiliser granules using batch or continuous flow blending and handling systems.
- Fertiliser is uniformly coated and remains dry and free flowing with enhanced dust suppression.
- High quality, readily available Boron that strongly adheres to fertiliser granules.
- Ready to use liquid that is easy to measure and apply.
- Supplied in 1100kg IBC.
Even Distribution of Boron
- Glaze Boron enables uniform coating of each granular fertiliser and uniform distribution of micronutrient in the fertiliser zone.
- Glaze Boron contains sodium borate which is readily available for uptake by plants.
Assists with Dust Suppression
- Glaze Boron reattaches dust by sticking and binding dust to fertiliser granules. In addition, Glaze Boron hardens fertiliser granules to prevent dust from reoccurring.
Application Rate Examples
Directions for Use
- Mix thoroughly before use.
- Glaze Boron is applied undiluted and uniformly to granular fertiliser in batch or continuous blending systems.
- Glaze Boron can be applied to straight fertiliser granules or added when blending mixtures of granular fertilisers.
- Glaze Boron can be co-applied with other fertiliser coating products such as fungicides but cannot be pre-mixed with other products prior to application.
- DO NOT APPLY Glaze Boron to fertilisers or blends containing Nitrates.
- Glaze Boron fertiliser coating strongly suppresses fertiliser dust especially on Single Superphosphate, MAP and DAP.