Copper (Cu) as cuprous oxide, 573 g/kg (57.3% w/w)
- Glaze Copper is a fertiliser coating designed to directly coat copper onto fertiliser granules using batch or continuous flow blending and handling systems.
- Fertiliser is uniformly coated and remains dry and free flowing with enhanced dust suppression.
- High quality copper with high nutrient concentration that strongly adheres to fertiliser granules.
- Ready to use liquid that is easy to measure and apply.
- Supplied in 1875kg IBC.
EVEN DISTRIBUTION OF COPPER
- Glaze Copper enables uniform coating of each fertiliser granule resulting in even distribution of copper in the fertiliser zone.
- By comparison, common blends of MAP and copper granules at 0.5% copper result in one granule of copper to every 60 granules of MAP.
- Glaze Copper contains micronized particles of cuprous oxide, providing a reservoir of slow release copper nutrient.
- Glaze Copper is readily available and provides a constant source of available copper nutrition the plant.
APPLICATION RATE EXAMPLES
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix thoroughly before use.
- Glaze Copper is applied undiluted and uniformly to granular fertiliser in batch or continuous blending systems.
- Glaze Copper can be applied to straight fertiliser granules or added when blending mixtures of granular fertilisers.
- Glaze Copper can be co-applied with other fertiliser coating products such as fungicides but cannot be pre-mixed with other products prior to application.
- DO NOT APPLY Glaze Copper to fertilisers or blends containing Nitrates