Molybdenum (Mo) as sodium molybdate 100g/kg (10% w/w)
Glaze Moly is a fertiliser coating designed to directly coat molybdenum onto fertiliser granules using batch or continuous flow blending and handling systems.
- Fertiliser is uniformly coated and remains dry and free flowing with enhanced dust suppression.
- High quality, readily available molybdenum that strongly adheres to fertiliser granules.
- Ready to use liquid that is easy to measure and apply.
- Supplied in 1100kg IBC.
Even Distribution of Molybdenum
- Glaze Moly enables uniform coating of each fertiliser granule resulting in even distribution of molybdenum in the fertiliser zone.
- Glaze Moly contains sodium molybdate which is readily available for uptake by plants.
Assists with Dust Suppression
- Glaze Moly reattaches dust by sticking and binding dust to fertiliser granules. In addition, Glaze Moly hardens fertiliser granules to prevent dust from reoccurring.
Application Rate Examples
Directions for Use
- Mix thoroughly before use.
- Glaze Moly is applied undiluted and uniformly to granular fertiliser in batch or continuous blending systems.
- Glaze Moly can be applied to straight fertiliser granules or added when blending mixtures of granular fertilisers.
- Glaze Moly can be co-applied with other fertiliser coating products such as fungicides but cannot be pre-mixed with other products prior to application.
- DO NOT APPLY Glaze Moly to fertilisers or blends containing Nitrates.
- Glaze Moly fertiliser coating strongly suppresses fertiliser dust especially on Single Superphosphate, MAP and DAP.