Zinc (Zn) as zinc oxide, 534 g/kg (53.4% w/w)
Glaze Zinc is a fertiliser coating designed to directly coat zinc onto fertiliser granules using batch or continuous flow blending and handling systems.
- Fertiliser is uniformly coated and remains dry and free flowing with enhanced dust suppression.
- High quality zinc with high nutrient concentration that strongly adheres to fertiliser granules.
- Ready to use liquid that is easy to measure and apply.
- Supplied in 1900kg IBC.
Even Distribution of Zinc
- Glaze Zinc enables uniform coating of each fertiliser granule resulting in even distribution of zinc in the fertiliser zone.
- By comparison, common blends of Urea and zinc granules at 1% zinc result in one granule of zinc to every 80 granules of Urea.
- Glaze Zinc contains micronized particles of zinc oxide, providing a reservoir of slow release zinc nutrient.
- Glaze Zinc is readily available and provides a constant source of available zinc nutrition the plant.
Application Rate Examples
Directions for Use
- Mix thoroughly before use.
- Glaze Zinc is applied undiluted and uniformly to granular fertiliser in batch or continuous blending systems.
- Glaze Zinc can be applied to straight fertiliser granules or added when blending mixtures of granular fertilisers.
- Glaze Zinc can be co-applied with other fertiliser coating products such as fungicides but cannot be pre-mixed with other products prior to application.
- DO NOT APPLY Glaze Zinc to fertilisers or blends containing Nitrates.