Glaze coating products are applied directly to granular fertiliser. The result is uniformly coated fertiliser granules that are dry and free flowing.
Glaze micronutrient coatings ensure that every fertiliser granule carries the same amount of micronutrient. Choose from Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum, Boron, Cobalt, Manganese, Magnesium and Sulphur coatings. It is also possible to combine micronutrient coatings.
BENEFITS FOR FARMERS
- Farmers achieve uniform distribution of micronutrients in the fertiliser blend, compared with standard fertiliser blends.
- Less dusty fertiliser means less problems when applying fertiliser in the field.
BENEFITS FOR FERTILISER SUPPLIERS
Easy to Apply
- Glaze is a ready-to-use liquid that is easy to measure and apply.
- The product can be applied by fertiliser suppliers directly onto fertiliser granules using batch or continuous flow blending and handling systems.
New Product Opportunities
- Glaze micronutrient coatings provide fertiliser suppliers with the opportunity to offer new products.
- Improve the quality of dusty granular fertiliser before it reaches your customers